Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Good start
Last Post 21 Sep 2010 05:59 AM by Rem870 Dave. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
griffUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:26 griff
--
06 Sep 2010 09:36 AM

We are off to a good start. The pups did well for their first grouse hunt. We got a few birds. Ate well !!!! And spent time with family and friends!!

HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    06 Sep 2010 02:11 PM
    Oh it was a funny time Marc the end of the month is gonna too. Can't wait. Hey the kid in the Rock Star hat looks like mine haha.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    07 Sep 2010 08:20 AM
    Great pic! Thanks for sharing.

Hillbilly, that kid can't be yours. He looks too normal.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    07 Sep 2010 04:48 PM
    Ya he does look normal. But look real close he has 2 fingers taped together from a 4wheeler wreck. He about pee's his pants when he shoots. We figured up that we killed around 20 birds from Wednesday to Saturday between us all. Pork you got to come hunt we eat like kings got dogs tied out everywhere fire going. Man living the life. I'm headed out this weekend to camp and the end of the month Marc (Griff) is coming up to camp to.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Sep 2010 11:04 AM
    I'm jealous.

Once you start to describe the details of your son, the resemblence gets clearer!
    --
    09 Sep 2010 04:39 PM
    He's a good kid so are Marc's. We started getting together last year and hunting been buddies for awhile. Now that I don't have the dog business we have been doing it alot.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
    --
    14 Sep 2010 05:51 AM
    I am just pumped that the one on the right is a Mets fan, I guess there is two of us in the coutry, I'm not alone ;-).
    BobUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:550 Bob
    --
    14 Sep 2010 01:37 PM
    I like the fact those are 3 young hunters. It sure does me good to know there is some young hunters coming up........Bob
    My Dog And I Are A Team. We Practice Every Day. I Always Trust Tony, He Knows More Than I do.
    --
    16 Sep 2010 06:28 AM
    Dave, don't be so sure. He was given that from the "lost and found" bin because he was cold that day.
    --
    16 Sep 2010 04:59 PM
    It's a Rock Star energy drink hat haha Dave he's a Yankee's fan
    Life's Short Play Hard
    Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
    --
    17 Sep 2010 03:53 PM
    Wow... That actually hurt!!! lol

Pork, no real mets fan gets rid of his gear, we are all very used to this bottom of the basement in yur division feeling, it's nothing new. lol

Hey if he wore the METS colors, he's automatically a fan. The sweatshirt is proof that deep down he likes the mets but he hides it by telling youand others he is a Yankee fan, I am on to him ;-)!

Dave
    --
    20 Sep 2010 03:19 PM
    My wife bought that at a yard sale. I think he's even cut a sleeve off when he was out of T.P. haha. I ran it by him and he said he's a Yankee's fan or Brave's.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    --
    21 Sep 2010 05:59 AM
    Ouch...Burn!!! Oh well, maybe he will come around some day.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com