New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
New Master Hunters!
Last Post 04 Oct 2010 06:00 PM by freefallgsp. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
freefallgspUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:65 freefallgsp
--
12 Sep 2010 04:28 PM

Well, we decided to head down to the GSPCI test at Des Plaines in Wilimington, IL. This is where all this fun started and where Trapper got his first JH legs. It all ended where it started!

And, I would love to introduce new Master Hunters: 
    Hunter's Ridge Sinking the Bismarck MH "Bizzy"
    Suma Kiss of Kings MH "Trapper"

After going 4/4 with both dogs earlier this spring, and after getting hosed in a HT and not getting drawn on the running order -- we took a break over the summer, and now I can say that after all this frustration and fun, we did it!

"Bizzy" is out of CH Bleugras BTO Listen to the Thunder x CH Suma Hot Stuff v Riverwoods, and he finished at just over 2.5. 
    "Trapper" is out of NSS CH Lieblinghaus Chief Executive JH CD ROMX HOF x CH Bleugras Kiss of Fire, and he finished just over 3.

Both dogs are owner-handled, owner-trained to these titles. 
    Both boys are also produced by Mary Beth Usery and Diane Engelking. 
    Both also owned by Jessica Kalupa (handler/trainer), Pam Kalupa, Mary Beth Usery and Diane Engelking.
    I am very happy!

I would love to thank the GSPCI for a wonderful test (as always)! 

Home Of:

Suma Kiss of Kings MH

Hunter's Ridge Sinking the Bismarck MH
    Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

"A good bird dog is only as good as your aim, as the proof is always in the bag." - Unknown
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    13 Sep 2010 07:17 AM
    Congratulations and great pics!

Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    16 Sep 2010 06:02 PM
    That is awesome. Congrats
    Life's Short Play Hard
    freefallgspUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:65 freefallgsp
    --
    04 Oct 2010 06:00 PM
    PNB and Hillbilly -- thanks! I'm just glad we have finished. Now to work on my bitch.
    Home Of:

Suma Kiss of Kings MH

Hunter's Ridge Sinking the Bismarck MH
    Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

"A good bird dog is only as good as your aim, as the proof is always in the bag." - Unknown
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com