Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
2 Great New Products for all you Bow Hunters out there
Last Post 14 Sep 2010 11:51 AM by Rem870 Dave. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Rem870 DaveUser is Offline Pheasant Chick Pheasant Chick Send Private Message Posts:63 Rem870 Dave
--
14 Sep 2010 11:51 AM

I wanted to inform everyone of 2 new products I have just found out about.  From all the reviews I hear they work great and are reasonably priced.  Tru Carbon H2O and Yo Buddy Achery Targets.  The Tru Carbon lets you make a scent controlling suit for less than $10, that's a whole lot cheaper then any scent lock gear!!!  The targets work great and doesn't fall apart over time like the traditional 3D targets do.  Plus they are portable and easy to move around.  You can check their web sites out or even shop on www.averagejoeshuntinshow.com and buy them right from there. 

Good Luck this fall!

Dave

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com