Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Quail Hunting Arizona
Last Post 26 Jul 2014 03:44 PM by docetim. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
DoubleGunUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 DoubleGun
--
13 Oct 2010 06:46 PM

New to this site, and I know that the predominant bird hunted here are pheasant. I am a quail hunting guide in Arizona and wanted to introduce myself. I always enjoy talking with others about bird hunting, bird dogs, hunting gear and shotguns.

griffUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:26 griff
    --
    13 Oct 2010 10:45 PM
    Welcome. How about posting some stories and pictures of your hunts.
    HillbillyUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:706 Hillbilly
    --
    15 Oct 2010 05:31 PM
    Cool nice to have you aboard. I'm a bird hunting crazy Hillbilly that hangs out with Griff on occasion. I used to breed and train bird dogs and guided a little on the side. But now I just hunt with friends and family. Got a small brace of dogs 2 GSP's and 1 EP.
    Life's Short Play Hard
    DoubleGunUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 DoubleGun
    --
    15 Oct 2010 06:13 PM
    Griff, I have been putting pictures in an album in my account area. I have been transferring photos from zip drives to a new laptop in evenings after hunts. How much I can get done each evening is dependent on how many birds I have to clean. One of my clients this week is a pretty good shot and he has been putting a hurt on my free time in the evening! New clients tomorrow so will see how it goes.
    docetimUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 docetim
    --
    26 Jul 2014 03:44 PM
    I am living in San Felipe Mexico and want to hunt Dove Quail and Pheasants in Arizona can anyone help me find places to hunt without paying a guide or paying a lodge to hunt.

Public land or private land that is available for hunting upland birds.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com