Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Huntress Needs Your Vote.....
Last Post 20 Nov 2010 08:22 PM by kellycohen. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
kellycohenUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 kellycohen
--
20 Nov 2010 08:22 PM

Vote for your N. California girl!

I have entered into a contest and now I am one of the top ten women in the U.S. for the Extreme Huntress contest. Now its up to me to come up with as many online votes as possible before Jan 1st. I could win a hunt of a lifetime and be filmed on Primal Adventures. I'm from California, I'm the youngest competitor, I haven't traveled the world but have made use of all my natural resources around me. I'm 24yrs old, work full time as a vet tech and go to college, but I always find time to hunt. I hope all of you who read this can vote for me and get your friends to vote too!!! Go to www.tahoefilms.com and vote KELLY COHEN.

I do have a facebook page if anyone wants to look at some of my hunting pictures, To find me on there my email is cohen4202@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    Kelly Cohen

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com