Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Texas Panhandle Pheasant Hunt trade for your hunt?
Last Post 04 Jan 2011 08:57 PM by tyler4656. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
tyler4656User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 tyler4656
--
01 Jan 2011 11:04 AM

I am a 31 year old Farmer and I live in Friona Texas. Its between Amarillo and Clovis NM and we have some great Pheasant hunting. This year was not the best year for birds but 4 hunters took 10 to 12 birds a day when we went out. Some places have Bob White Quail and if we have a good year we will also be able to hunt a few. We are not covered with quail so thats just depends on the year.  I have been taking 4 guys from Lubbock and they plan to come every year. We talked this year and think adding 2 hunters would help cover more country and would not hurt the hunt. So I am looking to take on two hunters. We hunt a lot of lake bottoms and small places but if i don't find birds we go to the CRP and there are lots of birds out there and lots of walking. So it would be better if you could walk a half day. I love to hunt so let me know what you have. I have never shot a BIG White tail. I'm looking to make some new friends and well as hunting buddies.

btyler@amaonline.com

Jordan RobinsonUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:13 Jordan Robinson
    --
    04 Jan 2011 07:57 AM
    Well when it comes to BIG white tail we have Some big does. I can Set u on some nice does maybe even a buck. I dont scout all but 4-5 times a month before hunting season but i would like to trade u a texas hunt. I can get you on some big does with bow and even let you take one with gun on the farmers land after i talk to him... Im 15, if your intrested i will invest in scout cameras so i can send you photos and you could go after a certain deer... we also have A Pretty dang good Turkey spot. pulled a 9 inch bearded tom last year. Also have 3 rabbit dogs and would LOVE to set you up on some rabbits becasue we have a hell of a time out with the rabbit dogs. Let me know. Thanks.
    tyler4656User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 tyler4656
    --
    04 Jan 2011 08:57 PM

If your interested shoot me an email at btyler@amaonline.com

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com