Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Lolly Buck Farm Video
Last Post 27 May 2011 10:12 AM by Porknbeans. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
OptimOUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 OptimO
--
28 Mar 2011 12:01 AM

During the 2010 archery season I followed my buddy around on some of his hunts trying to capture him shooting a mature buck on film.  He hunts on an old apple farm that hasn't been worked for several years and has become extremely overgrown... its prime deer habitat.  We seen a ton of deer and had a lot of fun so I decided to create a short video clip of our adventures on Lolly Buck Farm.

DEER VIDEO>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cl5xT1GAQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SCOUT HARD... HUNT HARDER

My YouTube Channel>> http://www.youtube.com/user/OptimON...ature=mhum

Tags: archery, hunt, deer, video, camera
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    27 May 2011 10:12 AM
    Nice video, thanks for sharing.
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com