New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Vizsla Pups for Sale
Last Post 31 May 2011 04:31 PM by SouthDakotaHuntingTrip. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
SouthDakotaHuntingTripUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 SouthDakotaHuntingTrip
--
13 Apr 2011 09:41 AM

Vizsla pups for sale we are expecting a litter of pups April 28th 2011
    Both Dogs come from good bloodlines and dogs currently get 200+ birds shot over them every year.  We have setup a video of both parents hunting together last fall the video can be found on our Webpage www.southdakotahuntingtrip.com

We are selling pups

Males $600

Females $700

Any Questions feel free to contact me:

Travis Zenk
    605-530-5216

SouthDakotaHuntingTripUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 SouthDakotaHuntingTrip
    --
    27 Apr 2011 10:06 PM
    !Update!

We have puppies! Born April 25th 2010 We have 7 Pups......4 Females ....3 Males Taking reservations NOW! I have 6 left
    --
    31 May 2011 04:31 PM
    I only have 2 Females left

www.northernplainsadventures.com

To see more photos will be Ready for new homes June 19th 2011
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com