New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Looking for a hunting pup
Last Post 05 Jun 2011 08:37 PM by birdshot. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
EyesOfAKingUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 EyesOfAKing
--
02 Jun 2011 07:24 PM

Hello
    I am looking for a hunting puppy for my boyfriend. He has served in the national guard for 5 years, and has done a lot. I think he deserves to have a puppy. It would have a very good home, and be loved very much.
    Thanks

PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    03 Jun 2011 07:12 AM
    Can you give us a few more specifics? What does he like to hunt? Where? Does he like pointers or flushers?
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    Frog Hollow GriffonsUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 Frog Hollow Griffons
    --
    03 Jun 2011 04:37 PM

If your boyfriend loves to hunt then a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon would be a great choice.  They are natural hunters, and both point and retrieve.  We just a had a litter born on 5-29-11, but they are all sold.  We wish you the best in looking for a hunting companion and a WPG would be perfect!

birdshotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:25 birdshot
    --
    05 Jun 2011 08:37 PM

i notice your avator is a  Golden. Goldens are hard to beat if you need a retriever, though i like labradors.  Did you check the dogs for sale at this site.  when you narrow his breed preference down you should get plenty of suggestions as to where to look. or describe what kind of hunting he uses a dog for so we can argue our favorite breeds.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com