Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Upcoming Sporting Clays Instructor Certification Class
Last Post 14 Dec 2011 11:06 AM by tomsherman. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
Beretta687User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:8 Beretta687
--
20 Jul 2011 08:44 AM

October 11-16, 2011, The Paragon School of Sporting will be teaching it's 3rd Paragon Professional Associate Sporting Clays Instructor Training/Certification class at Riverbend Sportsman Resort in South Carolina.

For those not familiar with the Paragon "Center for Instructor Study Program", this is a 4 step program designed to teach the candidates the skills necessary to become an competent and effective sporting clays instructor. The objective at C.I.S. is to provide a learning center for those who sincerely want to achieve recognized instructor skills in the clay target disciplines, primarily Sporting Clays. For shooters in pursuit of their shotgun goals, every aspect of the C.I.S. program is dedicated to assisting you in becoming a highly skilled, reputable source for instructional services. Here, the instructor candidates can study the mechanical and mental aspects of the clay target sports; acquire the tools of our trade; and take their teaching to the next level.

For additional details on the upcoming class, please contact the Paragon School of Sporting or visit our website. Details on the Center for Instructor Study Program can be found by visiting http://www.paragonschool.com/cis-information.html

The Paragon School of Sporting
    Tel: (828) 693-6600
    Web: http://www.paragonschool.com
    Email: paragonschool@aol.com

Tags: Sporting clays instructor training
    tomshermanUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 tomsherman
    --
    14 Dec 2011 11:06 AM
    Unfortunately for me, I live in Indiana now (just moved from Texas), so I can't make this class. Are there any being offered in my area or do you know a site where I can get some gun training for safety purposes for hunting birds? I know there are some Dallas contractors in the area where I used to live that were for hire for training like this. Indiana is a little less...up to date on training.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com