Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Dreampoint Kennel GSP puppies, Best of the Best
Last Post 12 Aug 2011 02:13 PM by skeet. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
skeetUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:7 skeet
--
31 Jul 2011 11:47 AM
    Hello all, I have a litter of puppies born 6/28/11. We have 7 beautiful girls and 4 big handsome boys.

The sire is Cooper vom Stillwater from Maryland. His litter is a NAVHDA UT breeders award litter and both of his parents are VC's. He has a great nose and an awesome motor. This young dog can go day after day and never get tired, but in the house you'd never know he was there. He is great in the field or the water. Top breeders all same the same thing, "that Cooper's the Real Deal".

The dam is Dreampoint's Aspen. She is my dream dog also my brag dog. No matter what the task she can and will handle it. She is a bird finding machine in the field or in the marsh. Her cooperation is second to non, often skidding in response to my commands. She is a NA prize 1, 112 points and a UT prize 2, 200 points. The only thing that kept her from a prize 1 was a wild duck that landed in front of me and the judges during her duck search. Being as cooperative as she is, immediately she ran to the heeling position thinking that I had thrown the duck in and waited for me to send her for the retrieve.

This is a line breeding (19,722 IC) of some of the best American and German lines. Both these dogs pedigrees is packed full of KS and VC titles with the most common dogs in their pedigree being VC Gilly vom Bergland, KS Kristan vom Pottseipen, and VC Hillhavens Hustler.

These puppies are sure to have tons of natural ability, not to mention that they are beautiful too. For more information check out my website at www.dreampointkennels.com or email me at dreampoint@embarqmail.com or feel free to call me at 937-935-7335

Have a blessed day,
    Ron Behnke
    skeetUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:7 skeet
    --
    12 Aug 2011 02:13 PM

The litter is 6 weeks old now. We've been working on retrieving, water work, gunfire, and bird exposure. The puppies are all doing great. I thought you all might like to see this picture of one of the females first exposure to a flapping pigeon. She ran it down and without hesitation pinned it, grabbed it as well as she could with her little mouth and returned it directly to me. Not bad for 6 weeks old. I still have 4 puppies to place in new homes.

www.dreampointkennels.com

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com