New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Been a long time...
Last Post 22 Apr 2014 01:27 AM by kendrascott. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ZacharyUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Zachary
--
10 Feb 2012 12:50 PM

Haven't been on here since 09' used to go by the name "llewelinsetterhunter"....my things have changed.  I hardly recognize the place

birdshotUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:25 birdshot
    --
    14 Feb 2012 10:24 PM

Howdy, Zachary. The sad thing is you have been gone over two years and it only took you about 12 minutes to read all of the posts you missed.

Logan XUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 Logan X
    --
    27 Feb 2012 03:57 AM
    Read this....Make it 13 minutes! Ha...

Welcome back
    PorknbeansUser is Offline Master Hunter Master Hunter Send Private Message Posts:542 Porknbeans
    --
    09 Aug 2013 09:37 AM
    It's not exactly busy around here. Plus most of the stuff that has been posted is ads. On my end it's been crazy busy although I know that's not an excuse.

Hopefully you'll be back again and it won't take me over a year to respond...
    Porknbeans Grand High Pooba of the Fraternal Order of Procrastinators
    kendrascottUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 kendrascott
    --
    22 Apr 2014 01:27 AM

There are still a lot of people who are not quitting in looking for a better job in order for them to support their families at home. I think that it is a good news that a lot of people were able to find a job that will help them with their financial concerns at home. The Labor Department said Thursday that joblessness application filings fell by 6,000 in the previous week. The figures agree with other signs that the nation is experiencing modest job progress. If you need help getting by while waiting on a job, get an installment loan. If you need help with your expenses at home, you should try availing an installment loan right away. You will be able to pay all your monthly debts on time like your monthly rent.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com