Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
2012 Pheasant Hunting Season
Last Post 21 Jan 2013 07:02 AM by markvan. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Todd HUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 Todd H
--
11 Oct 2012 01:44 PM

Living in South Dakota I have several hunts planned this season around the Redfield and Webster areas.  Numbers appear to be up quite a bit in that area.  Looking forward to it starting the 20th.  

Where is everybody else hunting this season?

markvanUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:27 markvan
    --
    20 Oct 2012 08:46 AM
    I will be in Redfield area Nov 10--16 can't wait !!!
    Todd HUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:11 Todd H
    --
    27 Oct 2012 08:01 AM

Hi Mark-

I'll also be in Redfield that weekend, it is one of the best places to hunt pheasants in South Dakota.  I've been making a trip their for the last 7 years and never been disappointed.  With the bird population up again this year it should be excellent.

Todd

ianjhUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 ianjh
    --
    15 Dec 2012 12:32 PM
    I live in Pennsylvania. I got my fist and second pheasant at Dillsburg PA. There's amazing fields there.
    R ShowersUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 R Showers
    --
    26 Dec 2012 12:29 PM
    I will be hunting in pheasant and chukars at Dry Valley Farm in Winfield, PA http://www.dryvalleyfarm.net
    markvanUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:27 markvan
    --
    21 Jan 2013 07:02 AM
    Pheasants were HARD to come bye around Redfield this year for our group --haying ,grazing of crp and disking of cattails, HARD on pheasant cover !!!! Bird numbers down from last year !!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com