Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
AKC German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies
Last Post 24 Dec 2012 03:58 AM by Josh H.. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Josh H.User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:9 Josh H.
--
27 Nov 2012 08:45 PM

6 AKC German Shorthaired Pointer puppies. Great lineage, including Rawhide Clown on both sides. 3 males and 3 females, whelped on 10/26/12 and will be ready to go home by 12/21/12. Just in time for Christmas!! Dewclaws removed, tails docked and first shots will be given.

If interested please call 719-659-4301. I also have more pictures and pedigrees if wanted. We are located in Colorado, I'm not interested in shipping these puppies anywhere.
    Asking $500 per pup.

Josh H.User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:9 Josh H.
    --
    02 Dec 2012 08:50 PM
    We are down to 3 males and 1 female!!!
    --
    09 Dec 2012 06:49 PM
    only the 3 males left!!!
    --
    24 Dec 2012 03:58 AM
    I have one male GSP left. I'd like to find him a good home. He has had both his 6 and 8 week shots. Ready to go home any time. I'll take $400 for him.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com