Get Free Shipping on Dog Supplies and Upland Hunting Gear
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 2

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
good places for grouse in PA
Last Post 03 Jan 2013 12:40 PM by Perchpete. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ianjhUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 ianjh
--
15 Dec 2012 01:42 PM

My Dad and I found good places for pheasant and rabbit but have trouble even finding grouse. My Dad has gotten a grouse but I have never flushed one. So does anyone have any suggestions.

wilrose85User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 wilrose85
    --
    20 Dec 2012 01:04 AM
    All i know is that Wisconsin had the best places for grouse.
    ianjhUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 ianjh
    --
    24 Dec 2012 02:20 PM
    ok
    PerchpeteUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 Perchpete
    --
    03 Jan 2013 12:40 PM
    I'm interested for 2013 if you're still around , I have a great place in Northern Ontario for Grouse and Woodcock, also a place on Lake Erie for Duck, Geese and the worlds best Perch, Smallmouth Bass and Walleye fishing. I have a house on Lake Erie for accommodations complete with a 19ft Lund Tyee. Northern Hunt is isolated crown land near Sudbury with Moose and Black Bear as well (I have hunted hear every fall for the last 15 years and the Grouse will blow you away). Let me if you are interested.

Pete;

peichmanis@cogeco.ca
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com