Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Seeking finished dog
Last Post 11 Dec 2013 01:47 PM by N Baker. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Danny AderholtUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:1 Danny Aderholt
--
01 Oct 2013 12:58 PM

Hello,

I am a long time gsp owner and will be looking for a finished dog within a year.  I have trained myself in the past and learned enough to know that there are people who are better than me.   He is some background:

•             I am 63 years old, pretty fit and a foot hunter.  I do not field trial and need a closer working dog.

•             The dog will be in South Carolina and work mostly on quail but will take some road trips to pheasant country.  We have recently relocated to SC from Western PA

•             We have had 5 GSPs over a 40 year period.   We currently have an 11 year old female whose mother (a great dog and dear friend) was finally put down three weeks ago at almost 17 years old.

•             We prefer a female.  She will hunt but probably 2-3 times per month in season.

Housebroken is a bonus.

Many thanks,

Danny  10/2/13

N BakerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 N Baker
    --
    11 Dec 2013 01:47 PM

Did you find  a dog?  I have a mature GSP that I would love to place in a good home.  She has never hunted but seems to have the right instincts and is very athletic.  Beautiful dog, very sweet, indoors and outdoors, a great companion.  

Nancy Baker

919-741-9200

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com