New Puppy? Check Out the Kennel and Cover Package Deal
Pheasants Forever
Top Banner
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
How To Choose a Red Dot Sight For My Ruger 22/45 Target Pistol?
Last Post 01 Jan 2014 09:26 PM by chiselcumings. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
chiselcumingsUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 chiselcumings
--
01 Jan 2014 09:26 PM

I have a Ruger 22/45 pistol, and now I want to get a red dot sight for my pistol, but I have no ideal how to choose a suitbale sight? I got two models of red dot sight, but which one is better?

The one is Holographic Red Dot Sight, which is perfect for agencies image that want the best in CQB speed and versatility, without the need for night vision compatibility. The red dot sight enhances target acquisition, improves accuracy, and provides more control over your shooting environment. And the other one is Reflex red dot sight, which is ergonomically designed to create a lightweight, yet accurate, sight while maintaining all-important peripheral and depth perception while shooting. 
    Can you give me some suggestions or if you have any better red dot sight, pls recommend to me. Thanks.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com