Free Shipping when you Spend $125 in our Store
Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login
Game Bird Hunts Store

Harpole's Ad

Harpole's Main Ad 3

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Spammer
Last Post 03 Mar 2014 07:32 AM by FCSpringer. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
FCSpringerUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:5 FCSpringer
--
03 Mar 2014 07:32 AM

Not sure how to get in touch with admin, I have not been on much for a long time. But this user is sending this PM Just warning. I highly doubt they simply just wish to say hello LOL.

ngone11 March 03 7:02AM
    Hello, I like you in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me ( ngonehadiza13@gmx.com ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind Please There is something important i want to tell you thanks & regards Miss Ngone.
    When you think you are smarter then your dog ask yourself, "Who cleans up who's poo?"
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com