Recipe Comments: You can eat with some warm italian rolls. A great healthy meal!
1. Marinade quail for at least two hours with Italian marinade
2. Before grilling Quail, prepare veggies this way: splash olive oil and red wine vinegar on plates. Take handfuls of lettuce, red/green peppers, onions, black olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, grated carrots, and place on plate. Next, add crutons, bacon and cheese's over veggies.
3. Take chick peas and Quail, and grill till done (cook in olive oil).
4. Place the cooked items over salad.
5. Sprinkle garlic powder, red and black pepper on salad.
6. Pour blue cheese dressing over salad.
Marinade for Quail:
1/3 c. olive oil
1/4 c. lemon juice
2 tsp. oregano
2 tbsp. dry parsley
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 tsp. fennel seed
1/4 tsp. red pepper
2-3 handfuls of Romaine Lettuce
1/2 cup of cut red and green peppers
1/ cup of cut red onion
1/4 cup of black olives
1/2 cup of chick peas
1/4 cup of grated carrots
1/2 cup of cucumbers
1/2 cup of tomatos
1/2 cup of grated provolone cheese
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of crutons
1/4 cup of baco-bits or bacon bits
Dash of garlic powder
Dash of red Pepper
Dash of black pepper
2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
*Blue cheese dressing