Top Banner
Learn Taxidermy Online

Archived Forums

These forums are from the old GameBirdHunts.com website. They have been locked and are here simply for reference. We encourage you to use our new pheasant hunting forums to continue the great discussion on GameBirdHunts.com

Archived Pheasant Hunting Forum |
Archived Pheasant Hunting Forum |
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Hunting Equipment
 New Pheasant Hunting Products For 06 Season
 Hyper Products Doggie Driver
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gameburdhunts
Forum Admin

USA
805 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  13:11:38  Show Profile  Visit gameburdhunts's Homepage
We want to know if you have tried the new Doggie Driver from Hyper Products. Good, Bad, what is your experience with this new product from Hyper Products?

Pheasant Wrangler
Happy Puppy

18 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  20:16:20  Show Profile
I don't know much about the driver but I purchased a hyper dog slingshot a few years ago. The Idea was it would launch tennis balls but the rubber they used was so cheap it rotted out and broke in a few months. It was also pretty gross to squeese that slimmy tennis ball in the launcher with your hand.

I guess my big question on this one is why not just use a regular golf club and some tennis balls.

Edited by - Pheasant Wrangler on 09/30/2006 20:17:05
Go to Top of Page

porknbeans

USA
943 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  07:11:03  Show Profile  Visit porknbeans's Homepage
Have you got a website?

Go to Top of Page

gameburdhunts
Forum Admin

USA
805 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  11:48:30  Show Profile  Visit gameburdhunts's Homepage
I think I purchased my tennis ball launcher at Gander Mountain. I had the same experience as Pheasant Wrangler but the dirver looks like a better idea. You can check out hyper products website at: http://www.hyper-products.com/index.html
Go to Top of Page

ellensburgbirdhunt

USA
447 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  23:04:41  Show Profile
all in all looks like my money could be spent on better products

just my op! good hunting

dustin noyes ellensburg gamebird ranch
Go to Top of Page

porknbeans

USA
943 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  06:35:37  Show Profile  Visit porknbeans's Homepage
The products are ingenious and appealing in a lot of ways. Personally, I have a hard enough time getting my dog to retrieve without the humiliation of showing her how bad of a slice I have.

Go to Top of Page

Browndog

396 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  16:42:57  Show Profile
Might just be easier to take the dog along golfing and have it retrieve those slices from OB or the water hazards. Sure could help the scorecard a bit.
Go to Top of Page

Pheasant Wrangler
Happy Puppy

18 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  17:58:35  Show Profile
I would golf a lot more if I could bring the dog to get all the balls I loose. Perhaps hyper dog should invent pheasant scented golf balls!

Good Poing Browndog
Go to Top of Page

Harley Dave
Pheasant Egg

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  07:31:32  Show Profile
My concern with the hyper-driver is that of hitting my dog if she get too excited and near. I'll stick with a "Chuck-it"!
Go to Top of Page

dragonriot
Master Hunter

59 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  17:30:41  Show Profile  Visit dragonriot's Homepage  Send dragonriot an AOL message
Absolutely sucks in my opinion... bought one at Menards for $20.00 or so a few months ago... it jacked up my golf swing because I was trying to "throw" the ball... a Chuck-It is much more effective, and won't mess up your golf form. Also, it's REALLY hard to get an undisciplined dog to not stand directly in the path of the club and ball.... instead they bounce around because you have their ball... Just use a Chuck-It... for your sake and the dog's sake...

--------------------------------
Thar be dragons here!!! Bearded Dragons... and a couple of dogs...

Dog Food Expert... not so hot on the training side yet...
Go to Top of Page

draplin
Pheasant -------

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  22:21:12  Show Profile  Visit draplin's Homepage
I agree (waste of money) my girlfriend bought the hyper dog slingshot , i think you can throw the tennis ball farther with your arm, the rubber on mine also rotted out.

Thanks, brian
Work Hard Hunt Harder
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Archived Pheasant Hunting Forum | © GameBirdHunts.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000