Top Banner
Learn Taxidermy Online

Archived Forums

These forums are from the old GameBirdHunts.com website. They have been locked and are here simply for reference. We encourage you to use our new pheasant hunting forums to continue the great discussion on GameBirdHunts.com

Archived Pheasant Hunting Forum |
Archived Pheasant Hunting Forum |
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Hunting Equipment
 New Pheasant Hunting Products For 06 Season
 SunBuster Hunting And Shooting Glasses
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gameburdhunts
Forum Admin

USA
805 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  13:56:35  Show Profile  Visit gameburdhunts's Homepage
SunBuster's proprietary SportCorrect™ sunglasses are leading-edge optical technology having specifically designed and individualized lenses for competition shooting, hunting and fishing. Each one of these activities requires its very own set of eyes in order to optimize visual acuity and enhance performance.Both lens and frame are cut and designed to do that. This is the ultimate performance enhancement sunglass. All lenses are SolaRex™ impact resistant polycarbonate and block 100% of damaging UVA/UVB rays

Pheasant Wrangler
Happy Puppy

18 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  20:14:05  Show Profile
I got a pair of these as a gift. It came in a really nice case with 3 interchangeable lenses. They are pretty nice glasses. Anyone know where you can buy these glasses retail?
Go to Top of Page

porknbeans

USA
943 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  07:14:05  Show Profile  Visit porknbeans's Homepage
I must be really out of the loop. I don't know anything about them, where you can find them, how much they cost and how good of a product they are. Can anybody give up some details or a website?
Go to Top of Page

gameburdhunts
Forum Admin

USA
805 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  11:50:22  Show Profile  Visit gameburdhunts's Homepage
These guys really know their glasses: http://www.sunbuster.info/

I am not sure where you can buy them but maybe you can find out more at their website.

One other cool thing I forgot to mention, they also have a way to create prescription glasses for hunting.
Go to Top of Page

porknbeans

USA
943 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  12:13:41  Show Profile  Visit porknbeans's Homepage
Thanks for the info, I will look into them.

Go to Top of Page

Pheasant Wrangler
Happy Puppy

18 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  18:01:48  Show Profile
I have a friend with a pair of prescription sunbusters and he really likes them. I think he got them from a pro shop at a sporting clays course. I have yet to see sun busters at a retail shop.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Archived Pheasant Hunting Forum | © GameBirdHunts.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000