Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Text/HTML

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Field exercises.
Last Post 20 Dec 2019 02:56 AM by snowleopard1. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
fasttarget33User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 fasttarget33
--
19 Dec 2019 03:48 AM
    Tell me what examples of exercises for hunting females you use?
    fluffyfoot88User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 fluffyfoot88
    --
    19 Dec 2019 03:53 AM
    <style type="text/css"> </style>

Hello! I wanted to speak only incognito. not so long ago I could not satisfy my girlfriend. that is, I finished very quickly, and she just calmly and politely endured my exercises. Somehow, by the way, I shared my misfortune with a friend. He advised hiring a professional whore for "a brief introduction to the basics of sex." Here is the service that made me a man. Now my girlfriend just groans and cums every time. I advise  

snowleopard1User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 snowleopard1
    --
    20 Dec 2019 02:56 AM
    <style type="text/css"> </style>

Hello! For whom I just did not hunt and reached the prey, as it should be posting it. Once a friend advised to try the hot service and said that he would pay for the first girl as a gift. For some reason, at that moment, I did not suspect a catch. Imagine my surprise when starting to have sex I found that the invited girl has a body kit. I came across a girl with dualism, that is, between her legs I found a gift - she had a dick! But she turned out to be so luxurious and liberated, desired that I decided on this experience and did not regret it. Such new sensations for me, my body exploded from orgasms - I had not experienced before 

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com