Top Banner
Pheasants Forever
Register   Login

Text/HTML

Pheasant Hunting Forums:

In case you are looking for the old hunting forums - they have been archived and moved to Archived Hunting Forums
Quiet trail
Last Post 21 Feb 2020 03:19 AM by funnyrabbit1. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
August02User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 August02
--
20 Feb 2020 07:46 PM
    Do you like silence on the hunt?
    raisedearsUser is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:3 raisedears
    --
    20 Feb 2020 07:51 PM
    Hello! When you come for a few days on business, you don’t always want to have noisy parties. I understand you. Sometimes you want a simple tenderness. I took a girl from GFE from Thessaloniki area. We walked with her around the city. We bought and ate chocolate, licking our fingers and causing smiles on the faces of passers-by. When we entered the old city, I could not stand it and suggested a little fooling around. I laid the girl on the windowsill of the old house and gently kissed him. Then I lifted up the hem of her short dress and quickly and easily entered her while there were no people around. Light, delicate and bright sensation.
    funnyrabbit1User is Offline Pheasant Egg Pheasant Egg Send Private Message Posts:2 funnyrabbit1
    --
    21 Feb 2020 03:19 AM
    Hello! Great question! I like to do loud things in a quiet environment. It is approximately similar to how the gun fires loudly and this shot is carried on a valley. My last acquaintance with this was the service Couples from the Goa area. I ordered a young couple from there. Why I did it myself still do not understand. I was not completely sure what would come of it. But when you come to another city on business, you always want a little exotic, unusual people and a fucking sensation. This guy and girl turned out to be so sexy. In addition, we kept making funny jokes every now and then. That no one was surprised when by the middle of the evening it turned into a magic double penetration fuck.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Register With GameBirdHunts.com Now

What are you waiting for?  Registration only takes a few minutes and it is completely free.  As a registered user you can set up your profile, make friends with other upland hunters, post on our hunting forums and more.  Click here to register with Gamebirdhunts.com

Already A Member?  Please Log In Now

Once you become a registered member this page will display your messages, notifications and updates from the site as well as your friends on Gamebirdhunts.com