Owens DIY Winter Front Door Vent Cover – Now included with DIY Kits
Usually ships in 1 business day
Instant coupons in shopping cart
These Front Door Vent Cover is perfect for your Owens DIY Dog Box. Constructed of diamond-thread aluminum and bolts directly to door vent using the bolt handle and box. Rust, pit and corrosion resistant.
- Made of high-quality aluminum
- Rust, pit and corrosion resistant
- 55225 – Fits Part #55046
- 55226 – Fits Part #55048
To install the winter vent covers:
- Unscrew the black bolt handle from the front of the winter vent cover.
- Open the dog compartment door and place the winter vent cover flush against the inside of the dog door poking the bolt out the front through one of the vent slats in the dog door.
- Position the vent cover in the desired location and then screw the black bolt handle back onto the winter vent cover to secure it in place. The winter vent cover can be adjusted vertically by sliding up or down along the vent slats to allow all vent space at the top or bottom of the door, or it can be placed directly in the middle of the door to allow venting both above and below the winter cover before tightening the black handle.